Johnson Quartz surfaces consist over 90% natural quartz, thus retaining the qualities of one of nature's strongest stones and at the same time offering freedom of design and endless application possibilities. Johnson Quartz is resistant to stains, scratches and cracks, it is impervious to heat and cold and requires minimal maintenance. Engineered Quartz material is being used more than ever these days for interior flooring in residences as well as commercial establishments.
Raised floors were created to respond to the need of passing all the electrical, air-conditioning, heating and water installations through the cavity between the original floor and the lower side of the panel. Johnson Quartz is well suited for this application also which allows spaces to be exploited in full, making maneuvering of user points by simple manual operations and also making the floor antistatic thanks to the electrical continuity achieved through the metallic grid supporting the engineered quartz slabs/tiles.
- Large format of Johnson engineered quartz slab gives seamless look to the floor which also ensures hygiene through lesser dust/dirt accumulation on seams.
- Johnson quartz on floor can be complemented by using it for wall cladding to give a stylish look to the room
- Higher choice of colours and colour consistency as compared to natural stones
- High stain and abrasion resistance compared to natural stones which gives it a long life with low maintenance
- With a hardness of 6 – 7 Mohs, it is one of the hardest surfaces available
- As much as 20% less wastage during laying and lower cost of installation as compared to alternates like natural granite and natural marble.
Recommended thickness for flooring:
15mm and above (12mm in smaller formats can be considered subject to usage conditions).