The brand Johnson Marble & Quartz is a result of our innovative product designs and development initiatives.
Inspired by the unprecedented beauty of natural marble, the Johnson Marble & Quartz product-line bridges the gap between nature and technology by maintaining the look and feel of natural marble while eliminating all the inherent problems that are prevalent in natural products.Read More
- Johnson Engineered Marble is a mixture or an aggiomerate of crushed nature minerals like calcite/dolomite and polyester resin sourced from Ashlan Inc. which is headquatered in Kentucky. U.S.A
- A mixture of approximately 93% of natural minerals and 7% polyester resin is pressed into blocks using a unique vibro- compression vacuum process.
- After a setting time of aprroximately 6-7 days , the blocks is cut into slabs using a gang-saw
- Johnson Engineered Quartz is a highly dense product and very close to natural granite
- A mixture of approximately 93% quartz and 7% polyester resin is pressed into slabs using a unique vibro-compression vacuum process
- The quartz slabs are available in standard thickness of 12mm , 15mm and 18mm.In addition to this, customized slabs with a thickness of 20mm/30mm are also provided for bulk requirements.