The brand Johnson Marble & Quartz is a result of our innovative product designs and development initiatives.
Inspired by the unprecedented beauty of natural marble, the Johnson Marble & Quartz product-line bridges the gap between nature and technology by maintaining the look and feel of natural marble while eliminating all the inherent problems that are prevalent in natural products.Read More
Johnson Marble & Quartz is a Superbrand
- Johnson Engineered Marble is a mixture or an aggiomerate of crushed nature minerals like calcite/dolomite and polyester resin sourced from Ashlan Inc. which is headquatered in Kentucky. U.S.A
- A mixture of approximately 93% of natural minerals and 7% polyester resin is pressed into blocks using a unique vibro- compression vacuum process.
- After a setting time of aprroximately 6-7 days , the blocks is cut into slabs using a gang-saw
- Johnson Engineered Quartz is a highly dense product and very close to natural granite
- A mixture of approximately 93% quartz and 7% polyester resin is pressed into slabs using a unique vibro-compression vacuum process
- The quartz slabs are available in standard thickness of 12mm , 15mm and 18mm.In addition to this, customized slabs with a thickness of 20mm/30mm are also provided for bulk requirements.